The generous commitment of our Liberty Club and Leadership Council members enables us to set landmark precedent protecting individual rights. Members in these clubs are among the top five percent of CIR supporters.
CIR’s Liberty Club recognizes annual gifts of $1,000 or more. Supporters who make a gift of $1,000 or more annually receive a full range of exclusive membership benefits including:
- A quarterly insider’s report from CIR’s president, Terry Pell, about CIR’s high profile lawsuits;
- Invitations to attend special events in your area;
- Occasional special briefings on important issues and litigation that affect individual rights and the rule of law, with the option to receive these updates via mail or email;
- Recognition of your support displayed on a plaque at the national CIR headquarters.
Supporters who donate $10,000 or more annually become members of CIR’s Leadership Council, a group of our most committed partners. These distinguished individuals share in CIR’s vision to fight for basic principles to further democratic self-government. In addition to the benefits listed above, Leadership Council members also receive:
- Monthly Insider’s Reports from CIR’s president, Terry Pell;
- Invitations to attend high profile legal events in Washington, D.C.